SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Monday, June 2, 2008

*Spice Bread (Breadmachine)*

Today I was in the kitchen cooking all day long. I made chili from a recipe I found on site, I made apple crisp, and this Spice Bread in my bread machine. I haven't had a chance to eat any of the bread yet, but it smells really good. I'm going to have mine toasted with apple butter. Enjoy!



*Spice Bread (Bread machine)*



Servings: 16



1 Cup Milk
3 Tbls. Butter
¼ Cup Honey
3 Cup Unbleached bread flour
½ Cup Spelt flour
2 Tsp Dry yeast
1 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp coriander, Ground
1/8 Tsp cloves, Ground
1/8 Tsp ginger, Ground
1/4 Tsp cinnamon, Ground
1 Egg
1/2 Tbls. orange peel., Grated



Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order the manufacturer Suggests.

No comments: