SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

*Butterscotch Brownies*

Hello everyone! Today I chose these brownies. My best friend Debbi gave me this recipe about a year ago. I still haven't made them yet, but she was all excited about how good they where, I asked her for the recipe. At that time I worked outside the home and did my normal homemaker stuff, so I was really busy and never got around to making them. I think I will make them this coming weekend. I'm in need of brown sugar. It's about time to shop again.Well, that's enough about me, here is the recipe.


*Butterscotch Brownies*

Servings: 12

1 Cup Flour, all purpose
1 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
½ Cup Butter, Softened
1 Tsp. Vanilla
¼ Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Tbls. Milk
1 Lg. Egg

In a bowl,combine the brown sugar and butter. Add vanilla, eggs, and milk. Mix well. Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the sugar mixture; blend well.
Preheat oven at 350°F. for a moist brownie, and bake for 20 minutes, for a dryer brownie, at 325° F. and bake For 25 minutes. Cool and enjoy.

Per Serving: 181 Cal (40% from Fat, 3% from Protein, 57% from Carb); 1 g Protein; 8 g Tot Fat; 5 g Sat Fat; 2 g Mono Fat; 0 g Poly Fat; 26 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 18 g Sugar; 68 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 194 mg Sodium; 38 mg Cholesterol.

No comments: