SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

*No Bake Lemon Pie* (Diabetic Recipe)

I'm back, I hope all is well. Here is another good one for the hot weather. This is a very easy pie to make, and it tastes very good too. I try to find recipes for the hot weather. There are many recipes out there that can help keep your house cool. I'll keep searching through all my recipes. I think I'm just pickie.I want to try to give you the recipes that you all would like. All I can do is keep trying. well, I'll stop yakking and give you the recipe.



*No Bake Lemon Pie* (Diabetic Recipe)


Servings: 10


1/3 Cup Sugar-Free Strawberry Jam
1 6 Oz. Graham Cracker Pie Crust
4 Oz. Light Cream Cheese, Softened
1½ Tbls. Splenda
1 8 Oz. Tub Whipped Topping, Thawed
1½ Cups Fat-Free Milk, Cold
2 Pkg. Sugar-Free Lemon Pudding Mix, Instant 4 Serving Size


Spread the strawberry jam on the pie crust. In a bowl, whip the cream cheese and splenda with a whisk until well blended. Stir in half of the whipped topping. Spread over the strawberry jam.

In another bowl, pour the milk. Add the pudding mixes and beat with a whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes. Gently stir in the remaining whipped topping. Spread over the cream cheese layer.

Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours. Top with additional whipped topping if desired.


Per serving: 190 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 5 g sat fat, 230 mg sodium,o g fiber, 5 mg cholesterol.

No comments: