SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Soft White Bread

Today I'm posting a recipe for "Soft White Bread". I really like this one because its so soft and it tastes really good.This one doesn't fall apart when you slice it like other bread recipes do. I have tried many bread recipes, this one seems to be the best. I also have a bread slicer board. I love it, you get perfect slices every time. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.


*Soft White Bread*


Breadmaker
Servings: 16

Note: you can substitute 1/3 cup potato flakes with ¼
cup of potato flour.

3 Cups Bread Flour
2 Tsp. Yeast
1 Tsp. Salt
4 Tbls. Sugar
4 tbls. Butter, Softened
1cup +2 Tbls. Milk, Lukewarm
1/3 Cup Potato Flakes

Add ingredients in the order suggested by the bread machine manufacturer.
Hold out ½ cup bread flour and add 1 tbls. at a time until a soft smooth dough is formed.
You will add the bread flour on the second cycle for kneading.
Follow baking instructions provided in the manual.
I use a light crust setting because if I use a darker setting it's to dark.
I like mine a golden brown color.

Per Serving: 125 Cal (11% from Fat, 13% from Protein, 76% from Carb); 4g Protein; 2g Tot Fat; 1g Sat Fat; 0g Mono Fat; 24g Carb; 1g Fiber; 4g Sugar; 29mg Calcium;
1mg Iron; 165mg Sodium; 3mg Cholesterol.

No comments: