SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nut and Caramel Flavored Cookies

Today I wanted to put something sweet on the menue. These cookies are really good, I really have a hard time limitting myself with these.My oldest son and grandoughter always want to take some home with them.Thats a good thing for me. I really don't want to gain a bunch of weight. My oldest son likes to cook, so he now has the recipe. He does'nt always have the time to bake.I don't have a picture of these either, but I will start taking them to Share with you as soon as my love of my life has time. He's the picture taker.


*Nut And Caramel Flavored Cookies



Servings: 48

Note: These are really good, they have a bit of a
caramel flavor to them. Really good warm.


1 Cup butter, softened
1 Cup vegetable oil
1 Cup granulated sugar
1 Cup brown sugar, Packed
1 egg
1 Cup corn flakes,crushed,About 1¾ Cups Before Crushed
1 Cup WalnutsOr Pecans, Chopped
1 Cup quick-cooking oatmeal
4 Cup flour, Decrease To 3½ Cups For A Chewier Cookie
1 Tbls baking soda
1/2 Tsp salt
2 Tsp vanilla extract



Preheat oven to 325°.F
Cream butter, sugars and egg in a large bowl
Add oil and vanilla extract, set aside.
Mix dry ingredients in a seperate bowl.
now back to bowl with wet ingredients.
Add dry ingreddientts to wet ones a little at a time,
until you have all ingredients combined.
Form dough into walnut sized balls.
Place on cookie sheet and flatten with a fork dipped
in water.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Cool on pan for about 2 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool.



Per Serving: 163 Cal (56% from Fat, 6% from Protein, 37% from Carb); 3g
Protein; 10g Tot Fat; 3g Sat Fat; 3g Mono Fat; 15g Carb; 1g Fiber;
5g Sugar; 16mg Calcium; 0mg Iron; 13mg Sodium;
15mg Cholesterol

No comments: