SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Monday, September 8, 2008

*Peach Mousse* (Diabetic recipe)

Hello everyone I'm back. I relocated to Sandy Oregon and I live in an area that doesn't have good Internet service. Sorry about that. Today I'm posting Peach Mouse for the diabetics. This is a really easy recipe. I haven't been able to do as much cooking as I would like to do. So Didn't get to try this out before posting it. Maybe someone can let me know how it tastes and such. Well its been a really long day for me. I hope you enjoy this recipe. Until tomorrow.

*Peach Mousse*(Diabetic Recipe)

Servings: 4

3 Peaches, fresh, Blanched, Skin And Seed Removal
2 Tbls. Brandy, 80 proof (peach flavored)
1 Cup Whipped Topping, low fat, frozen, thawed
3 Tbls. Splenda sugar granular
1/2 Cup Strawberries, fresh, whole (or 4 strawberries)


Puree the peaches in a blender before transferring to a mixing bowl. Add the brandy, whipped topping, and splenda to peaches. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes until firm. Remove from freezer and beat with mixer until smooth. Divide mixture between 4 dessert dishes and top each with a strawberry.

Per Serving: 108 Cal (31% from Fat, 6% from Protein, 62% from Carb); 2 g Protein; 4 g Tot Fat; 2 g Sat Fat; 1 g Mono Fat; 0 g Poly Fat; 16 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 11 g Sugar; 25 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 20 mg Sodium; 11 mg Cholesterol.

No comments: