SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com SmileyCentral.com
For those looking for other recipes, the links are on the left hand side of this page.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Collecting Recipes and Cookbooks

Have you ever noticed that most (if not all) diabetic cookbooks have a lot of ingrediants in them that you dont like? I would like to find one that will give you an alternat ingrediant in them that you like. I know there ment to help diabetics to keep there blood sugar in controle. Its just that it would be easier to do that if you liked what you are eating. So what I do is change that one or two ingrediants to what I like and hope it turns out right and still do me good. Today I will go through my recipes and find one to post for you. whell thats my thoughts for the day.

No comments: